What to Wear: Appropriate shorts and t-shirt for all sports
- Basketball - Court shoes and personal basketball with name on it.
- Volleyball - Court shoes, knee guards (not required) and personal volleyball with name on it.
- Football - Tennis shoes and/or cleats (no metal cleats). Please be sure to apply sunscreen as we will be out on the field in the sun. Hats are optional. In the event of rain, we will have access to the gym and will conduct camp inside.
What to Bring:
- Sack lunch if registered for a full-day (morning and afternoon session) and healthy snacks for breaks taken throughout the day
- Healthy snack for break taken in the middle of the half-day session
- There are water fountains available for campers to use. We will take several water breaks throughout the day. Campers may bring a personal water bottle and/or sports drink, but please be sure their name is on it as well as any other accessory they may bring (i.e. hat, jacket, bag, etc.)
- Camp Medical Waiver
- Camp Photography Waiver
Directions to Camp: