- How do I contact Camp MVP?
You can send us a message here on the website or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
- How do I know that my child is registered?
If you register on the Camp MVP website, you will receive an instant online confirmation. If you choose to mail in your registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail upon receipt of your payment.
- Can I change sessions or get a refund if my child can not attend the week we have registered for?
If your child is unable to attend the program you registered them for, you can apply the registration fee to a different session with no charge by calling 713-870-5359 Camp MVP has a $100.00 nonrefundable deposit. Camp MVP does not pro-rate programs for missed camp days.
- Is there a sibling or multiple session discount?
There is a $10.00 discount per child/per session.
- How are the campers grouped?
MVP campers are grouped first by age and skill level. It is helpful for us to know how much experience your child has had in organized leagues and school teams.